Uberchic Beauty Mini Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 20 April 2016


I have mentioned a few times that Uberchic have been super busy lately and have been bringing out new products after new products.  Well today I have four new plates to share with you.  These aren't the usual plates that Uberchic release.  In fact they are mini plates.  They are the same size as the rectangular plates that you see from most brands and come in four different styles.  Let's take a look shall we?

Coffee Addict
I can imagine that there are many people who would love this plate.  I personally don't drink coffee or like coffee flavoured things so this plate isn't really for me.  That being said there are definitely some really cute coffee designs.  The images do stamp well, although it may be hard to tell from my mani.  Metallic stamping never looks as good in pictures as it does in person.

Image from Uberchic Beauty


Itty Bitty Icons
This plate features a huge range of tiny icons.  These are perfect for kids nails or those of you with shorter nails.

Image from Uberchic Beauty


Paris In Love
Now this plate is more my style.  I can see some very girly manis coming from this plate.  My picture doesn't really do this mani justice.  It's so beautiful and delicate in person and definitely not as subtle as it looks.

Image from Uberchic Beauty


Succulents
This is probably my favorite plate of the mini range.  There is some great images and they stamp really well.  Have I mentioned that I dislike how metallic stamping polishes look in pictures?  This mani is stunning in person.  I can see me using this colour combination a lot.

Image from Uberchic Beauty


Overall, these plates don't excite me as much as the larger plates that Uberchic offer.  I would definitely grab for those over these plates but they are good quality and the images pick up and transfer well.

The mini plates are all available from Uberchic Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Uberchic just keeps killing it with these plates!! Although to go with the coffee plate they need one dedicated to tea now!! I am a tea drinker..not coffee. :/ LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a tea plate was released, especially in the mini size plates.

      Delete