Uberchic Beauty Collection Nine Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 1 June 2016


I'm back with another Uberchic post.  Already?  Yep!  Uberchic have been popping out new plates and new collections like there is no tomorrow.  Am I complaining?  Hell no.  I don't think you can go wrong with Uberchic plates.  I have mentioned it many times before but Uberchic are one of my favorites brands of stamping plates.  They have great designs and are etched well making stamping so easy.  Collection Nine is no exception.  I love this collection.  Let's take a look at the plates and some of the manis I have done using this collection so far.

Image from Uberchic

Image from Uberchic

Mani done using plate 9-01

Mani done using plate 9-01

Image from Uberchic

Mani done using plate 9-02
Mani done using plate 9-02

Image from Uberchic

Mani done using plate 9-03

Mani done using plate 9-03
Collection Nine stamping plates are available now from Uberchic Beauty.

What do you think of this collection?

2 comments:

  1. These plates are gorgeous & your mani's are amazing. I've tried stamping & I'm not great, but I will invest in some new plates & keep going with it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I'm so excited that you have tried stamping. Definitely keep going. Practice is definitely the key to stamping. It took me months to get it "right". If you ever need help I am happy to try. I'm definitely not an expert but I do know some things :)

      Delete