Emily de Molly Quest For Immortality - Swatches & Review (plus a catch up)

Friday 8 July 2016


Before I jump into today's post I just wanted to do a little catch up.  I know I said that I was taking a little break over these last couple of weeks, and while that has been true, I am unfortunately being forced to take a little longer than I had initially planned.  I know have a big cut on my finger (which just so happens to be on my swatch hand) and it looks horrible in pictures.  So I am going to spare you guys the sight of it (plus save myself from the pain of acetone) for a little while and hopefully will be back to a presentable condition in a week or so.  I will still be posting here and on Instagram but it won't be anything new.  Instead I will have lots of swatch spams, a tag and well I'm not 100% sure.  It will be a surprise for us both.

Today I had originally planned to share with you Emily de Molly's June releases, however that plan went out the window.  I did manage to swatch Quest For Immortality before I cut myself so that's a good start.  I actually am still wearing it and have had it on since Saturday.  I think this is the longest time I have had the same polish on since my holiday in December.  Luckily for me it is an absolutely gorgeous polish, and definitely one of my all time favorite polishes ever!  

Quest For Immortality is a dark purple with strong blue to purple duochrome shimmer and silver ultra thin and ultra holographic micro glitter.  The formula is amazing.  It applies like a dream and is opaque in two coats. 

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken outdoors on overcast day

Picture taken outdoors on overcast day

Picture taken outdoors on overcast day

Picture taken outdoors on overcast day

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Did I mention that I am in love with this polish?  Seriously, this polish is gorgeous and I couldn't recommend it more.

Quest For Immortality is available from Emily de Molly's Australian store and her International store.  Also check out one of the stockists for these polishes.

What are some of you all time favorite polishes?  

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning polish & one j am going on a hunt for. Wow is all j can say. Sorry you hurt your finger. I am playing catch up with my nailbloglove so in hoping it's much better now. Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new-ish polish so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to find. I'm actually still wearing it now. I feel like it may never come off lol. My finger is healing slowly but it is healing. I should be back painting my nails very very soon. I miss it!

      Delete