31DC2016 Nail Art Challenge - Inspired By...

Saturday 1 October 2016


OMG!  I did it!  For the third year in a row I have officially completed the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge.  I couldn't be happier.  This last section is always such a struggle for me, but that accomplished feeling at the finish line is the best!  If you want to check out the other manis I have done for this challenge this year you can see them here and here.  Each post also has links to previous years manis if you are curious.  I know I enjoy seeing what other people have done in previous years.  Anyway, enough babbling.  Here are the manis I have completed for the inspired by section of this challenge.



Inspired by a colour

Inspired by a song

Inspired by a movie

Inspired by a book

Inspired by fashion

Inspired by a pattern

Inspired by artwork

Inspired by a flag

Inspired by the supernatural

Inspired by a tutorial

Honor nails you love
So another year done and dusted.  Woohoo!  Let's see if I am crazy enough to do it again next year.  If you want to check out the manis I did for this section of the challenge in 2014 and 2015 you can see those here.

Did you do this challenge?  How are you going with it?

2 comments:

  1. Wow well done, this is a massive achievement. I def couldn't have done it this year & am so in awe of anyone who has. All your mani's are incredible, the little ghosts however are my fave, they're super cute! xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vicky! This year was definitely the toughest for me. Between moving house (although I also moved house during September last year too), doing all of Liv's things (she is a busy one these days) and then all the extra swatching stuff, it really was touch and go for a while in there. But I survived another year! Woohoo!

      Delete