Grace-Full Nail Polish Halloween 2016 Duo - Swatches & Review

Sunday 16 October 2016


I'm switching gears today.  I've had a week full of nail art so far but I am back with some new swatches!  Today I have this year's Halloween Duo from Grace-full Nail Polish.  As soon as I saw swatches of this duo I just knew I had to have it and boy am I glad I grabbed it.  They are even better in person than in pictures.  I still think that polishes (in particular glitter polishes) look better in person.  You can see that true sparkle in them and who doesn't love a sparkly polish?


Deep Dark Magic is a black jelly base with silver and black super holographic glitter.  Now this baby sparkles!  It's so pretty.  I really like it.  It's like a girly version of black nails but still quite chic.  The formula is great and opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Voodoo Dazzle is a super dark aubergine holo.  This one is a perfect vampy colour (have I got vampy polishes on the brain at moment?) and it applies beautifully.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I really like both of these.  I particularly love that they aren't crazy Halloween polishes that limit you to wearing them around Halloween.  If I had to pick a favorite between the two I think I would have to say Deep Dark Magic.  There is just something...well magic about it.

The Halloween Duo is currently only available from Grace-full Nail Polish's international site, however these will be available again from the Australian site when the store reopens.  Make sure you have joined the Facebook group to keep up with all info (ie. for when the store reopens!).

No comments:

Post a Comment