OPI Infinite Shine New Release Colours - Swatches & Review

Saturday 29 October 2016


OPI have recently released some new colours to their Infinite Shine range.  I believe that there are thirteen new additions to the range and I just so happen to have some to share with you.  As you may or may not be aware I change my polish daily (or multiple times a day if I am swatching) so I can't talk about the wear-ability of these.  However I can talk about the formulas and colours which I will do now.


Berry On Forever is a berry red creme.  This is probably my favorite of the ones I received.  It's a great colour (definitely good for this cold weather we have been having lately) and the formula is awesome.  It applies so easily and evenly.  My swatch shows two coats.


Strong Coal-ition is a dark grey creme.  This one hands down has the best formula of the these three. It applies like a dream and could easily be a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatch.


Stick To Your Burgundies is a burgundy creme.  Again the formula is great and is opaque in two coats.


Now you may have noticed in my collage that there is four bottles of polish but I have only swatched three.  Well it turns out that the forth bottle of polish (Non-Stop White) is a polish that I have previously swatched and reviewed.  You can see that post here.

Overall I am so impressed with the formulas of these polishes and I really like the colours.  They aren't colours that I would necessarily grab for in Spring but they are perfect for the colder days.

The OPI Infinite Shine Soft Shades Collection is available now from Myer, David Jones and selected salons.

2 comments:

  1. These colours are perfect for the chilly autumn we're having here in the UK! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely perfect for the chilly weather. We have been having lots of cold weather here at the moment (winds, rain etc) but today was perfect spring weather. <3

      Delete