Grace-full Nail Polish Going On An Adventure Trio - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 29 November 2016


There are some things that I think should not be counted ever (eg the amount of things I need to swatch or the amount of untrieds I have in my drawers), but every now and again there is a number that pops up that surprises me.  Like today for example, I am writing my 400th blog post.  What?  Seriously how crazy is that?  Who would have thought I had written some many posts in a relatively short time.  Without even planning it, my 400th post just happens to be on the same brand that I did my first blog post on - Grace-full Nail Polish.  Anyway today I have finally got around to swatching the Going On An Adventure Trio.  Warning: this post is quite picture heavy.


I Am Fire is a multichrome that shifts between red, pink, and bronze/gold.  I am a huge fan of this one.  It's so stunning!  The colour shift is definitely more obvious in person than what it looks in my pictures.  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken outdoors in shade
Lake Town is multichrome cyan, blue, purple and copper.  Now this is definitely a favorite of mine.  Seriously it's so pretty.  The formula is a little on the sheer side but it does build up nicely.  I am sure most people would stop at two coats, however I did three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors (overcast)
She Walks In Starlight is a multichrome that shifts between blue, green and purple.  Another gorgeous one.  Again, this is easy to use.  It is a little on the sheer side so I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors (overcast)

Picture taken outdoors (overcast)
I am a huge fan of this collection.  I mean seriously who doesn't love multichrome polishes?  I know I definitely do.  In fact, I think I need more multichromes in my collection.  Let me know what some of your favorite multichromes are.

The Going On An Adventure Trio are available from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site and their International site.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 400 posts!!! You're still my favorite blog!! Those multichromes look fantastic on you. My flatter nails aren't great for those types of polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy! You definitely would have to be my number one blog follower that's for sure!

      Are multichromes not so good on flat nails? Curved nail definitely do have an advantage sometimes.

      Delete