Lina Nail Art Supplies In Motion 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 4 November 2016


Today I have the In Motion 01 stamping plate from Lina Nail Art Supplies to share with you.  In case you are not familiar with Lina Nail Art Supplies, they are a new stamping plate brand that recently launched just over a month ago I believe.  They have approximately sixteen different plates which all measure 14.5cm by 9.5cm and feature various designs and themes.  I was lucky enough to be sent five of their plates to swatch and review.  So far I only have one blog post live (and I am currently working on the other three plates). You can check out my post  of the Make Your Mark 01 plate here if you haven't already seen it.  

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
As you can see from the image above the In Motion 01 stamping plate has 29 full sized nail images and one half moon image (is that what you would that image in the middle of the bottom row?).  For those of you who have been following me for a while now then you will know that I love full sized nail images.  They are hands down my favorite.  This plate definitely has my name written all over it!  Full sized images, great designs and they stamp beautifully.  Seriously what isn't there to like?

For my first mani using this plate I decided to go for something very simple.  I mean why over do it? These images can speak for themselves.  For my base I used China Glaze Tis The Sea-Sun and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


For my second mani I couldn't go past the neon colours.  Polishes used are OPI Alpine Snow (for my base), Orly Glowstick, Beach Cruiser, Skinny Dip, Push The Limit and Scenic Route and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


And for the last mani I did with this plate (and there definitely will be more manis coming!) I used Color Club's East Austin and did an accent nail using OPI Alpine Snow and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  I seriously love this mani.  So much so I actually wore it for two days.


I honestly love everything about this plate.  The images are fantastic and they stamp beautifully.  I can honestly say that Lina Nail Art Supplies is going to be one of my favorite and most used stamping plate brands.

Lina Nail Art Supplies are kindly offering my readers a 15% discount with the code Oliviajadenails15OFF.  This is a limited offer so get in quick!


The In Motion 01 Stamping Plate is available now from Lina Nail Art Supplies.

Lina Nail Art Supplies Social Media:
Website: www.linanailartsupplies.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/linanailartsupplies/

No comments:

Post a Comment