Powder Perfection 2016 Christmas Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 13 November 2016


As promised yesterday I am back with Powder Perfect's Christmas Collection for this year.  This year there are three polishes (plus the stamping polishes I showed you yesterday) which are perfect for the Holiday Season.  I mean when you think Christmas polishes what colours come to mind?  For me it is always reds, greens and maybe some gold and silver - and sparkly.  I always think sparkles for Christmas!  Well if you are like me then Powder Perfect have got you covered!


Merry Little Christmas is the perfect green Christmas glitterbomb with several shades of green and silver glitters throughout.  The formula of this one is quite thick but it is really easy to use.  You could even get away with one coat.  For my swatch I used two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Sexy Santa is a rich maroon holographic with a pink undertone.  I think this polish is perfectly named!  I'm not one to refer to a polish as being "sexy" but this really is.  I'm a huge fan!  The formula is perfect.  Easy to use and opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Sophisticated Santa is a decadent warm red holographic polish that shimmers with gold and silver highlights.  This polish was originally released last year but it is back so if you missed it last year then now is the time to grab it! The formula is great and easy to work with.  This polish also has a real glow about it in sunlight.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Now didn't I tell you that these polishes are perfect for the Holiday season?  Well I think they are anyway.  My personal favorite from these three would have to be Sexy Santa.  It's just gorgeous!

The 2016 Christmas Collection will be available from Powder Perfect's Australian site on November 15th at 9am AEST and from their international site on November 14th 6pm EST.

3 comments:

  1. They really are lovely!! Then again everything looks fabulous on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. I don't agree with that. I have put on some nice polishes that don't look nice on me at all.

      Delete
  2. I like them all, your swatches look great ❤😊

    ReplyDelete