Challenge Your Nail Art: Twelve Days Of Christmas: Snowflakes

Saturday 3 December 2016


Today we are having a belated birthday/Christmas party (which we have lots of prep work to do still).  With that being said I will make this a quick post because these balloons won't blow up themselves and the food won't do itself.  Anyway, today is day two of the Challenge Your Nail Art: Twelve Days Of Christmas - snowflakes.  I was feeling pink for my nails today so pink snowflakes it is.  Polishes used are OPI Mod About You, OPI Sunshine...Bedtime! and Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.   Stamping design is from Uberchic Christmas 01 stamping plate.




Right, off I go to party prep.  Hope you all have a great day.  I'll be back tomorrow with a much bigger post.


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE pink snowflake nails, I def have to do some myself soon. I hope you had a great party, I have a big Christmas party next weekend and I'm very excited xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love pink snowflakes too!

      We had a great party. I'm sooooo tired now though. I think I need a week of sleeping to feel human again lol. I hope you have a great time at your party on the weekend

      Delete
  2. Love this! Hope your party was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. We had a great time at our party. We even had some perfect Spring weather :)

      Delete