Challenge Your Nail Art: Twelve Days Of Christmas: Christmas Lights

Monday 5 December 2016


Talk about challenging your nail art!  This is a mani that nearly didn't happen.  It was seriously one fail after another.  I seem to be having lots of nail fails at the moment (most of them haven't been posted online anywhere mainly because a lot of them haven't even made it to the picture stage lol).  I'm definitely due for a break soon I think.  Anyway, I luckily managed to get this mani done.  It seriously was my last attempt before I was going to give up on this challenge.

Polishes used are OPI Alpine Snow, Color Club's entire Pop Wash Collection and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Stamping design in from Uberchic Christmas 1.




Now there are some inlinkz codes for this challenge, however I can't get them to work.  I have no clue what is going on and why they aren't working.  I'll definitely keep on trying.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous & I love the Pastel lights, they are so cute. I know the feeling of failed manis, I spent 2hrs on one today and then ditched it. It wouldnt photograph and it just looked awful. Thankfully you managed two pulled something out the bag & I may have to recreate this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so sorry you are having nail fails too, especially after spending so long. Fingers crossed there is no more nail fails for us for 2016 and then only minimal ones for 2017

      Delete