30 Days Of Colour: Sparkle

Thursday 9 February 2017


What is this?  Two posts in one day?  What is going on?  Well originally I had planned to do the 30 Days Of Colour theme Sparkle in the same post as my Emily de Molly Valentine's Trio swatches but then I thought no they really do deserve to have their own post.  I have my blog planner loaded up for this month and didn't really want to have to wait to swatch the Emily de Molly's and I didn't want to fall behind the challenge either, so my solution: two blog posts in one day.  

I am back doing the 30 Days Of Colour Challenge again this month (obviously) because I really enjoyed it last month.  Plus there are some good themes and it's only one mani a week.  Easy!  This week's theme is sparkle and I couldn't go past using Emily de Molly Animated Hearts as my base.  This polish seriously is blinding in sunlight!  I stamped this image from Lina Nail Art Suppplies Feeling Shapely 07 using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast sunlight
I'm currently loving matte nails at the moment.  I am trying hard not to over do them, because I know I don't like seeing the same things over and over but I thought it would be fun to include a matte version of this mani too.

Picture taken in light box
 So who is joining in with this challenge with me?  These are the themes for this month:



2 comments: