Femme Fatale Cosmetics Live Love Polish Store Exclusives (Summer Siren Set) - Swatches & Review

Sunday 12 March 2017


It's been forever since I have posted about Femme Fatale Cosmetics and I thought now was a great time to do another post.  As you may know I am trying to swatch all of the polishes that I purchased last year, and there was a lot of store exclusives from Femme Fatale that I purchased.  I believe that Femme Fatale makes up the bulk of the things I need to swatch from last year, but I will be trying to space them out.  Anyway, around June last year Femme Fatale released four store exclusives for Live Love Polish in a set called the Summer Siren Set.  At this time I was collecting all of the Femme Fatale polishes, so naturally grabbed them all.  


Coral Grove is a copper and coral linear holo packed with holo glitters and flakes.  I think this is really pretty, but it is quite sheer.  I used three coats, however I should have done a forth.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Sea Glimmer is a sheer plum jelly base packed with silver holo glitters and luminous golden shimmers.  Now because this one is so sheer I did two coats over a white base.  I think it looks quite pretty.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Siren Melodies is a soft periwinkle blue crelly, with pink shine and scattered holo.  This one I was really excited to try.  It looks so pretty in the bottle, however I found it to be really sheer.  It definitely disappointed me.  I decided to layer it over white and it applied so unevenly.  This one definitely looks better in the bottle I think.  My swatch shows two coats over white.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Twinkling Eve is a rich velvet purple with copper shimmer and linear holo.  This one definitely has the best formula of this set.  It applies even and is easy to use.  Plus it is pretty.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
One of the things that I notice with Femme Fatale polishes (and one of the reasons I stopped collecting them all) is how sheer they are.  I honestly can't recall the last time that one of there polishes only took two coats.  I think these polishes are pretty but I can't say they overly excite me.

The Summer Siren Set is no longer available as a set but the polishes seem to be still available from Live Love Polish.

2 comments:

  1. These colours are gorgeous and remind me a little of the Orly La La Land collection. I love the shimmers on these!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are definitely some pretties in this set. They are my favourite though.

      Delete