Celestial Cosmetics Aussie Indie Con 2017 Purchases - Swatches & Review

Thursday 27 July 2017


I am so excited that I finally had a chance to play with the new Celestial Cosmetics polishes that I grabbed at Aussie Indie Con.  These are some seriously gorgeous polishes and I couldn't be more excited to add them to my ever growing polish collection.  Well actually, I am currently in the process of destashing a little.  I am running out of space in my drawers and I am not really wanting to buy yet another set of drawers, so it's destash time again.  Eek!  


Cockle Bay is blue with a really strong green shimmer, golden-green flakes and some holo glitter.  This was one of the Aussie Indie Con exclusive polishes.  I think it is so pretty and the formula is good.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
Sample 20 is a lucky dip polish that I picked up.  I am not a huge fan of this one so it has been put into my destash pile already.  The formula is good and it's easy to use.  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
The Hungry Mile has a purple base with a blue-purple shimmer and is filled with flakes.  This is another Aussie Indie Con exclusive.  I love this polish.  It's absolutely stunning.  It is a little on the sheer side and does apply unevenly.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
There's A Party In My Polish & You're Invited is a dark teal based linear holo packed full of colour shifting flakes.  No surprise that I absolutely love this one!  I really wish that there was some sunshine around when I wore this.  The formula is great and it applies evenly.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Twisted Selection has a purple base and blue shimmers.  I am a huge fan of these types of polishes.  I actually own a few variations of polish like this one.  The formula is easy to use, however it is on the sheer side.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Overall, I am so happy with my purchases that I made from Celestial Cosmetics.  They definitely have some great polishes.  The only on that I don't love is Sample 20.  It's not one that I would have purchased if I had seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment