Uberchic Beauty Collection Nineteen Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 25 July 2017



The collection before the big 2-0!  Eek.  I seriously can't get over how many stamping plate collections Uberchic have done already.  It honestly feels like last year when they burst onto the scene, but I am going to say that is has been at least a couple of years now and what a great few years it has been.  Uberchic really have some fantastic images among all of their plates (I know I definitely get a lot of use out of them) and the quality is really good.  Anyway, today I have Collection Nineteen to share with you guys.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
19-01
The first plate of this collection definitely has a lot of summer related images and some great layering manis that you can do.  How cool are the strawberries and ice-creams?  I definitely will have to use those at some point.
Image from Uberchic
If you follow my blog then you will know that I recently swatched the Color Club Coated Collection.  As soon as I put on Yellin' Yellow I knew that I needed to stamp the cute little smiley faces over the top.  Neons certainly make me happy.  I think this image would also be really cute with different coloured neon faces.


I feel like it's been ages since I have done gradient stamping and I absolutely love how this turned out.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence, Bundle Monster Monarch Dream and Mercury Bassline.


19-02
I quite like the images on this plate.  I am not sure I like that large circle image at the bottom of the plate though.  I think I would need to see some use it because I am really not sure how I could get it to look decent.
Image from Uberchic
Another really simple look but I think there is enough going on with this image that it doesn't really need anything too fancy to go with it.  For my base I used Celestial Cosmetics Twisted Selection and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I am sure you have seen me do this type of background a lot lately simply because I am currently obsessed with this 'technique' (I'm going to use that term loosely there).  I have had quite a few people ask me how I achieve this look so I have put together a tutorial which I will be posting tomorrow.  For my base I used Color Club East Austin, Modern Pink and Diggin' The Dancing Queen.  Stamping is down using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


19-03
I think this may be my favourite plate from this collection.  I think there are some really cool designs on this plate.  Definitely calls for lots of neon....or maybe I am just loving neons so much at the moment that I want to use them constantly lol.
Image from Uberchic
For this first mani using this plate I used Emily de Molly State Of Mind for my base and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.




There is something about this next image that just screams to be layered.  I am sure that I have seen similar images to this (I have a lot of plates and have a lot of images so things all start looking so similar after a while).  Anyway for my base I used Color Club East Austin and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black and White Stamping Polishes.


Overall I think this is a great collection.   There are some really cool images among these plates which I am sure I will get a lot of use out of.

Collection Nineteen is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

2 comments: