Clear Jelly Stamper CJS35 Peacock Garden Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 27 August 2017


Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend so far.  Today I have another plate from Clear Jelly Stamper to share with you.  This plate is the Peacock Garden stamping plate and features a range of layering images.

Image from Clear Jelly Stamper
I was really drawn to large floral images towards the bottom of the plate.  I think they are so pretty.  Sadly, I did find these images to be a little on the big side so had trouble putting them onto my nails and then lining up the other images on top.  With that said, I do quite like how this mani turned out.  For my base I used China Glaze Throne'In Shade and stamped using Colour Alike B A Green Light and B A Fuchsia Flash, and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I had originally planned on using the butterfly image on this plate but I was determined to get one of the floral images to work for me.  I am happy that I had some more success with the roses.  I think these could make for a great accent nail around Valentine's Day or something.  For my base I used Color Club French Tip and stamped using Bundle Monster Annato Clay and Quasar and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I think the designs on this plate are really nice.  I definitely need a lot more practice when it comes to layering images though.

The Peacock Garden Stamping Plate is available now from Clear Jelly Stamper.

1 comment: