Crumpets's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge: The End Of Summer

Saturday 19 August 2017


I survived the Digit-al Dozen week for another month, but the nail challenges aren't quite over for this week.  This week is also another mani for the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge.  The theme is the end of Summer.  It's actually Winter here in Melbourne (although we have had some decent-ish weather this week which has made me even more excited that we are approaching Spring!).  I was a little stuck on what idea I should go with and then it dawned on me - sunset!  Sunset's in summer are always so beautiful.

For my gradient I used Bundle Monster Quasar, Teepee Tipping and E-tronica.  I then for some strange reason thought it would be a good idea to freehand a palm tree.  It's definitely not the greatest freehand but I am sure it could have been a lot worse.  Lol.




It's really not long until I can say that I have successfully completed this challenge.


I am excited to see how others have interrupted this week's theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment