Grace-full Nail Polish Pink Lux & Lilac Light - Swatches & Review

Thursday 3 August 2017


Today I have the last of the Grace-full Nail Polish polishes that I picked up from Aussie Indie Con.  These two polishes I believe were originally released as an Easter duo I believe.  How I missed them when they were first released I have absolutely no clue.  I mean one is pink and the other is purple, both are my favourite colours to wear plus they are holos with flakies.  Seriously, how did I not know about them when they were released?  Luckily for me, someone posted about them in the Facebook group, which lead to me asking Theresa about them....which then turned into me begging Theresa to bring them back at Aussie Indie Con so I could get my hands on them.  Fast forward to today and I can now share with you my swatches and review.  Woohoo!  


To save myself telling you the same thing over and over I love both of these polishes.  I think they are both stunning colours both indoors and outdoors and the formulas are a breeze to work with.

Lilac Light is a pretty lilac holo with chameleon flakies throughout.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Pink Lux is a pink holo with chameleon flakies throughout.  Again I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
You may notice a slight variation in the holo strength between these polishes.  I promise you Lilac Light is just as intense but sadly the day I wore it the sun just wasn't as strong as when I wore Pink Lux.  As I mentioned earlier, I absolutely love both of these polishes and I have absolutely no idea why or how I missed them when they were first released.  I am so happy that I have them in my life now.

What's a polish that you missed the release on and are trying to get your hands on now?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are aren't they? I was a little sad to take Pink Lux off and tonight I will be sad to take off Lilac Light

      Delete