31DC2017: Animal Print & Digit-al Dozen: Fifth Birthday

Wednesday 13 September 2017


When I first considered doing the 31DC2017 challenge I was really worried about how I would manage combining the themes with the Digit-al Dozen.  I mean, how does one combine an animal print with a birthday mani?   Well one of Olivia's school friends provided the answer for me.  Her birthday party invite is print with a zebra print.  Naturally, I used her invitation as inspiration for today's mani.

For my zebra print nails I used Color Club French Tips and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Zebra design is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Get Wild 01 stamping plate.  For my accent nail I used Color Club's Modern Pink and then free handed using Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence.








2 comments: