31DC2017 Inspired By A Colour

Thursday 21 September 2017


We are officially in the last third of the 31DC2017 challenge.  Part of me is excited because it means that we are close to the finish line, but then the other part of me is scared as I always find this last section of the challenge to be the hardest.  They don't call it a challenge for no reason do they?  Anyway, today's theme is an easy one - inspired by a colour.  It really means you can do whatever you want, well at least that is how I take it.

I couldn't resist using Dance Legend's Thinking Out Cloud seems Melbourne has given me some sunshine finally!  It probably won't last but it was around long enough for me to enjoy this gorgeous holo polish.  Stamping image is from Uberchic 20-03.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Only ten more manis to go....yes I am going to be counting down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment