Grace-full Nail Polish Halloween Duo - Swatches & Review

Thursday 5 October 2017




Have I mentioned that I am excited for Halloween this year?  Not so much the whole trick or treating side of things (although my daughter is very excited for that - she loves her treats!) but more so for the nail related goodies.  Last month I showed you some stamping plates and now I have the last of the Halloween polishes (well at least I think this is the last of them).  Today I have Grace-full Nail Polish's Halloween Duo to share with you.


Ghoulish Goop is a deep purple/pink with red undertones in a linear holo with pops of holographic glitter.  I love this one.  The colour is gorgeous and the formula is amazing!  I really like that this one can look different colours in different lighting.  You could easily get away with one coat.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Vampire Soup is a deep red jelly with holographic flakes.  This one is quite nice for a red (remembering that I am not personally a fan of red polishes).  The formula is great and easy to use.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
The one thing that I really like about this duo is that neither one of them scream Halloween which means that you can really wear them all year round.  I can see me using Ghoulish Goop a lot.  It's just such a stunning polish!  

The Halloween Duo is available from October 7th on Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian Site.  These polishes will be coming soon to the international site so be sure to follow Grace-full's social media accounts to keep updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment