Nail Crazies Unite: Sugar Skulls

Friday 6 October 2017


I feel like all of the nail art challenges I have been doing have ended, except for Nail Crazies Unite.  There is still one more theme (after today's) and then this challenge will finish up too.  I may have to find some new nail art challenges.  Let me know if you know of any that you think I could join.  

Today's theme is Sugar Skulls.  I have never done a Sugar Skulls mani before but I remembered that I have Uberchic's Sugar Skulls 01 Stamping Plate so I grabbed that out.  Now you would think that after a month of nail art I would be able to do something magical.  Sadly, no.  This mani is quite a fail if you ask me.  Polishes used are Color Club Friend Zone, Don't Toy With Me, Play Date, No Curfew and Playing The Field.




I'll have to step up my game with the last mani for Nail Crazies Unite.



6 comments:

  1. I like them! I love the mix of colours for your background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! how can you call this a fail, it looks awesome to me!
    I really like it and I will most probably copy it!
    yes, I think I'm in the same challenges you are, and I'm a little down all of them finished. I need a new challenge me too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia. I probably shouldn't call it a fail. It's just not what I was hoping for that's all.

      It's sad that they are all finishing up. I don't know about this challenge but I know that the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge is continuing on starting the 13th October :)

      Delete