The Digit-al Dozen Does Throwback Week: 2015

Wednesday 11 October 2017


Today we are continuing on with some more free hand for the Digit-al Dozen's Throwback Week.  2014 I started dabbling in free hand (predominately stripes) but 2015 I really kicked the free hand up a notch.  I was doing lots of faces, seasonal manis for Christmas and Halloween, and butterfly nails.  I also dry brush.  I loved a good dry brush mani back then, and I still love them now.  I really should do more of them.

Anyway, for my base I used Color Club French Tips and Orly Be Daring, Fireball, On The Edge, Push The Limit, Risky Behavior and Thrill Seeker (all from the Adrenaline Collection).




I'm really happy with how this years mani turned out (especially if you take into account that I rarely do any form of free hand anymore).  I do love the original version too.  This was first posted on @nd June 2015.



2 comments: