The Digit-al Dozen Does Throwback Week: 2016

Thursday 12 October 2017


Today's mani isn't such a huge throwback but it is still a throwback.  We are taking a trip back to last year.  Last year was quite a mish mash of styles and things that I was doing.  Neons were definitely quite a common thing (let's be honest - they have been a thing for longer than I have been posting manis for) and I was also huge into smoosh manis.  It only seemed appropriate to do a neon smoosh mani for today's throwback.

Polishes used are China Glaze Purple Panic, Flip Flop Fantasy and Thistle Do Nicely.




This is the original smoosh mani I posted on 14th June 2016.


I love a good smoosh mani.  I really should do more of these.  What's a technique that you love that you don't really do anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment