26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Animal Print In Wrong Colours

Friday 10 November 2017


It's time for another 26 Great Nail Art Ideas mani.  Today's theme is animal print in the wrong colours.  At first, I really didn't know exactly what I was going to do.  I was thinking along the lines of a pink on pink mani but hadn't settled fully.  I was then looking at cakes on Pinterest (I want to learn how to decorate pretty cakes - baking and cooking in general are definitely not my thing but I really want to learn!) and I stumbled across a rainbow zebra cake.   I thought it looked so cool so I decided that rainbow zebra nails would be perfect for today's mani.

Polishes used are Grace-full Nail Polish Raspberry, Mango, Lemon, Apple, Blueberry and Grape and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Stamping image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Get Wild 01 stamping plate.




Here are the themes for the coming weeks in case you are interested in joining in.  It's not too late!




No comments:

Post a Comment