Bundle Monster Blogger Collaboration Set Three Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Saturday 25 November 2017


Today I have a little blast from the past.  I have been working my way through all my untried polishes when it occurred to me that I have a bunch of stamping plates that are untried as well.  A lot that I was so excited to play with but then for one reason or another forgot about.  Please tell me that I am not the only one that does that?  Anyway, among some of my untried plates are two of the Bundle Monster Collaboration Sets.  Today I will be sharing set three with you.

Image from Bundle Monster
BM-XL211
The first plate in this set was made in collaboration with twi_star and has an ocean/mermaid theme.  I'm a little on the fence about this plate.  It's not really my cup of tea but it definitely will come in handy for nail art challenges.
Image from Bundle Monster
For this mani I used Color Club Harp On It and Starrily Ultima.  Stamping polish is Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


BM-XL212
This plate is made in collaboration with gotnail.  This plate is more my style.  I love the mix of full image designs.

Image from Bundle Monster
For this mani I used Sally Hansen Crush On Blue and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


BM-XL213
This next plate was made in collaboration with Kelli Marissa and has an intergalactic theme.  This plate has definitely come in handy for me since I purchased it.  It seems to be my go to plate when it comes to galaxy manis.

Image from Bundle Monster
The first mani I did using this plate I used piCture pOlish Aurora and stamped using Powder Perfect's Silver Stamping Polish.


The second mani I did using this stamping plate I used Emily de Molly LE56 and stamping using Essie Nothing Else Metals.


BM-XL214
This unicorn plate was made in collaboration with nailed the polish.  I am a big fan of that star image in the bottom row.  My daughter also loves the kawaii cupcakes.

Image from Bundle Monster

I wanted a really colourful base for this image so I used the entire Pastel Pets Collection from Pretty Serious.  I stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish, although I wish that I used a different stamping polish so you could see the image better.


BM-XL215
Last, but certainly not least, is this plate made in collaboration with de_briz.  I'm not sure I am really a fan of this plate.  It's quite mismatched and isn't really a plate I would use too often.

Image from Bundle Monster
I did cheat a little with this next mani.  Yesterday I did a reciprocal gradient for a challenge and I thought it would be interesting to see some stamping over it.  Ta da!  Polishes used are Hit The Bottle High Voltage Violet, I Pink Therefore I Am and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


Overall, I think there are some good images among these plates but as a whole they aren't a favourite of mine.  My personal picks of these plates would have to BM-XL212 and BM-XL213.  Did you pick up any of the collaborations plates?  I also have set four which I will be swatching and reviewing soon.

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).

No comments:

Post a Comment