Lina Nail Art Supplies 4 Seasons - Summer 01 Stamping Plate

Monday 20 November 2017


Part of my "New Years Resolutions" was to swatch all of the new things that I purchased this year as well as swatch all of the polishes I purchased last year.  So far I am on track with my goals yay!  Now while I have been swatching my way through everything I have had a pile of Lina Nail Art Supplies stamping plates that I purchased both this year and last year.  Well today I have the last Lina plate (4 Seasons - Summer 01) from the pile to share with you.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Now this first mani is one that I did quite some time ago now.  So much so, I can't really remember what polishes I used for it.  I know that I did this for a challenge mani but again I have no clue which challenge or when I did it.  I'm such a good blogger aren't I?  


I do know that the above mani is double stamped.  This is what the mani looked like before adding the second layer of stamping.


This next mani I do know exactly what I used  Yay!  For my base I used Essie Saved By The Belle and stamped using Powder Perfect's white stamping polish.


This plate isn't the most exciting for me.  Do the images work for a summer theme?  Yes.  Do the images stamp well?  Yes.  It's definitely not a bad plate but it's just not one that I would really reach for unless it was for a challenge.

What do you think of this stamping plate?  Do you own it?

No comments:

Post a Comment