Uberchic Beauty Got Chevron 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 29 November 2017


If you are like me then you probably thought that Uberchic's Christmas stamping plate Holiday Jingle (you can see my swatches and review here if you missed it) would be the last stamping plate being released.  Well surprise!  Uberchic have just released another new collection (Collection 22 - which I will have swatches and a review of soon) and the Got Chevron plate.  The Got Chevron plate was made in collaboration with JayLynn (GotNail).  

Image from Uberchic Beauty
In true Tracy style, I had to do a neon gradient.  There is just something about zig zags and neon gradients that just works!  I love how this mani turned out.  For my gradient I used China Glaze Purple Panic and Flip Flop Fantasy.


I really had planned on doing a black and white accent nail, but when I was trying to find polishes to team it with I re-discovered the Essie Silk Watercolor polishes.  I sponged on Essie Muse, Myself, Art New-beau, No Shrinking Violet, Point Of Blue and Pen & Inky.


I am a massive fan of zig zags.  If you go through my Instagram page you will see them time and time again.  To have a whole plate dedicated to them is amazing!  I'm seriously in love with this plate. *Spoiler alert: you will be seeing this plate in my monthly favourites tomorrow*

The Got Chevron Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this plate was seriously classy! I bought 2 and am giving one to a nail friend. Your looks are gorgeous with this plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely a must have for any nail person <3

      Delete