Emily de Molly Limited Editions 2017 - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 24 January 2018

 
There is going to be quite a few Emily de Molly posts coming up from me in the coming....well probably year.  I have no intentions of slowing down my Emily de Molly purchases.  They are one of my favourite brands after all.  Anyway, late last year I purchased a few of the limited edition polishes but never got a chance to swatch them.  Fast forward to today and I have my swatches and review for six of the limited edition polishes from last year.  I am really not sure if any of these are available still or not so sorry if they aren't.


LE 61 is a dark green with copper to gold shifting shimmer.  This is actually the very first polish I wore since having my operation.  It's such a great colour.  For whatever reason though it didn't want to photograph nicely.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE 62 is a dark purple with blue shimmers and bronze flakes.  The formula of this one is awesome.  You could easily get away with one coat.  The colour is pretty and so is the glitter and shimmer.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE 63 is a bright pink with blue shimmers.  No surprise that I love this one.  The formula is awesome and the colour is stunning.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
LE 64 is a light steel blue scattered holo with gold holo micro glitters and silver holo shards.  I really like this shade.  It's definitely unique in my collection.  The formula is awesome - you could get away with one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE 70 is a blue jelly with blue to green multichrome flakes and silver micro holo glitters.  This has some really pretty glitter in it.  As usual, the formula is excellent and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE 72 is a medium, blue based grey holo with gold multichrome flakes.  I don't know what it is with me and grey polishes but I am a big fan of this one.  I blame Margaret (@loveslacquer) - she was the one that converted me to grey polish.  Anyway, the formula is awesome and you could get away with one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I am a big fan of all of these polishes.  The colours are great and so are the formulas.  You can never go wrong with Emily de Molly polishes!  In the spirit of trying to cut back on my favourites (which is hard to do) I would say that my favourites would be LE61, LE63 and LE64.

No comments:

Post a Comment