Uberchic Beauty Collection Twenty Three Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Sunday 7 January 2018


Another collection from Uberchic Beauty?  Yes, yes it is.  There is one thing for sure, Uberchic are quick at releasing more and more goodies.  But the more the merrier if you ask me.  I am such a big fan of Uberchic plates (as you may already know) so when I was told that there was Collection Twenty Three coming I was very excited.  

Image from Uberchic Beauty
23-01
This plate has quite a few full sized images with various designs, along with quite a few layering images and of course smaller individual images.  I quite like the idea of the four images in the top left of this plate.  You can layer all four together or just use two of the images. 

Image from Uberchic
I definitely couldn't resist doing the basket weave layering images for my first mani with this plate.  I originally planned on going for a bright mani but then thought it would look cool with two toned stamping.  I love how this mani turned out!  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and stamped using Hit The Bottle's A Flock Of Seagulls and Looking For Mr Grey.



23-02
This plate has some really cool designs on it.  I can see me getting a lot of use out of this plate - and doing lots of sponged backgrounds.  Again, it has a mix of full sized images (which you know are my favourite type of stamping images), individual images and layering images.   

Image from Uberchic
This next image definitely screamed coloured background to me.  Of course I had to sponge the colours on.  I think I am still obsessed with this technique.  Polishes used are piCture pOlish Chillax, Swagger, Mad Magenta and Candy, and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.



23-03
This plate definitely has the most full sized images in comparison to the other two plates, and a few individual images.  To be honest, I tend to ignore the individual images unless there is something that really jumps out at me.  Personally, I don't think I would use any of the individual images on this plate, but the full sized images certainly get my attention.  There are some great images on this plate.

Image from Uberchic
This mani you may have already seen in my last blog post.  I think this image looks awesome by itself but it would also look awesome over a multicoloured background too.  Polishes used are China Glaze Chrome Is Where The Heart Is and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


I feel like I say this about most Uberchic stamping plates - but I am a big fan of this collection.  I guess this is why I am such a big fan of the brand.  There are so many awesome images and they all stamp beautifully.  What do you think of this collection?

Collection Twenty Three Stamping Plates are available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment