26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Made With A Mat Or On Plastic

Friday 2 March 2018


Today I bring you a bit of a nail fail (well quite a lot of a nail fail).  This week's theme for the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge is Made With A Mat Or On Plastic.  First thing that came to my mind was a decal.  Sadly for me decals usually result in a fail.  They crease or bubble, or I some how manage to break them.  Needless to say, I avoided doing some decals for today.  Which left me with a smoosh mani.  I use my Uberchic mat to do smoosh manis.  It's been quite some time since I have done a smoosh mani and well...let's just say it didn't go according to plan.

For this mani I used OPI's Tagus In That Selfie!, Lisbon Wants Moor OPI, Tile Art To Warm Your Heart and We Seafood And Eat It.




I even tried to stamp over it in hopes to make this mani better....I don't think it worked at all.  Image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Let's Doodle 02.
 

Let's pretend that this mani didn't happen and move on the next theme....

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful base for this flower pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your “failed smooshie”! Great colour combo too 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really like these colours together too

      Delete