Hit The Bottle Fruit Tingles Pastel Stamping Polish Collection - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 6 March 2018


Hit The Bottle have been working their magic yet again!  If you are in their Facebook group then you will know that Michelle has some new goodies that I hope will be released soon (you can find the Facebook group here so you can keep up to date with all the new things).  Anyway, one of the latest releases in the Fruit Tingles Pastel Stamping Polish Collection and OMG these babies are gorgeous!  I was so excited when Michelle first posted a picture of the collection and then I died when I saw them in person.  They are seriously stunning!


Apricot Sour is a pastel apricot stamping polish.  I quite like the colour of this one but I did notice that it changes colour when I add top coat (I use Seche Vite).  For my swatch I only used top coat on my pinkie and ring nails and didn't use any top coat on the other two nails so you can see the difference in colours.



Arctic Cloudberry is a pastel sky blue stamping polish.  Super pretty blue.



Blueberry Dewdrops is a pastel periwinkle blue stamping polish.  This may be my favourite of the two blues , but I have a feeling that I may end up using the other blue more than this.  I know, I'm weird.



Bubblegum Bliss is a pastel pink stamping polish.  I love a good pink polish and this is a pretty one.



Iced Mauve-jito is a pastel purple stamping polish.  Another favourite of mine - I say that but really I love all the colours in this collection.




Lemon Meringue Fizz is a pastel yellow stamping polish.  Because this one is quite a light shade it doesn't stand out over white.  That being said, you can see it better in person than you can in my picture.



Peppermint Zombie is a pastel green stamping polish.  I think this is a really pretty shade.


I love the colours in this collection.  I am a little sad that my top coat does change the colour of Apricot Sour, but it is what it is. 

The Fruit Tingles Pastel Stamping Polish Collection is available now from Hit The Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment