26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Things That Are Round

Saturday 14 April 2018


Switching from one nail art challenge to another today.  Today it's the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge.  The theme is 'things that are round'.  Originally I was thinking polka dots or some form of stamped image with circles (I am sure I have a few images that would meet the round criteria in my collection) but then I saw the circle glitters I purchased from Charlie's Nail Art Supplies.  They are perfect for today's theme!

For my base I used Color Club's French Tips and the glitter is 'Allsorts".







2 comments:

  1. What top coat did you use? It looks really plushy for the dots to sit in ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Seche Vite for all of my manis. The dots don't sit exactly flat on my nails because they are so curved which may also be giving it a plushy look ?

      Delete