Anna Gorelova By Dance Legend Winter 2018 (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Saturday 7 April 2018


Today I have the last of the Dance Legend polishes I was sent to review.  Today's polishes are from the Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend Winter Collection.  Both of these polishes are very different from each other, but are equally as gorgeous.  These don't particularly scream Winter to me which is probably a good thing seems Melbourne has been gracing us with some nice warmer weather lately.


69 Starling is a black jelly with purple to green shifting flakies.  I really like the flakes in this polish.  I think they are really pretty.  The formula is a little tricky to work with on the first coat, and applies unevenly and drags as you apply it.  The remaining coats apply nicely though.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
70 Seagull is a light, almost white, grey holographic with a subtle golden sheen.  I really like this polish, especially with the golden sheen.  Gives it a little extra something.  The formula is sheer and needed three coats to remove the visible nail line.  It is still quite see through at the tips in direct light though.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Overall, I quite like both of these polishes, however I wish they had better, more opaque formulas.

These Anna Gorelova polishes and other Dance Legend polishes are available from Dance Legend (with international shipping).

Don't forget to follow Dance Legend on Facebook and Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment