Marianne Nails No33 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 6 April 2018


Happy Friday everyone!  I'm officially one week in to my daughter's school holidays and it has been a good week (but a long one at the same time).  Today I have another one of the Marianne Nails I received to share with you.  This plate is No33 and it features a mix of swirl type designs.  When I first saw this plate I honestly wasn't too excited about it - mainly because I didn't really think that I could do anything nice with the plate.  I have definitely changed my mind now that I have played with it a little.


This first mani I kept it simple mainly because I wasn't too sure how this image would look.  I love it!  I definitely want to use this style of image more with some different bases.  Anyway, for this mani I used SCOUT Cosmetics Invisible Touch and stamped using Hit The Bottle's As Black As Night.


While I was extremely tempted to use a similar style of image as the above one I thought I should mix it up and I am glad that I did.  For this mani I used OPI Give Me Space for my base and stamped using Color Alike B A Blue Sky, B A Blue Ocean and B A Cobalt Kick.


After initially thinking I wasn't going to like this plate as much, after swatching this plate I have changed my mind.  I am a big fan!  I think that this plate can make some really pretty manis and I am excited to play with it some more.

The No33 stamping plate is available now from Marianne Nails




No comments:

Post a Comment