Grace-full Nail Polish Hella Handmade Creations May 2018 - Swatches & Review

Saturday 12 May 2018


The release of this month's Hella Handmade Creations is just a matter of days away and I have two of the polishes to share with you.  Today I have Grace-full Nail Polish's creation to share with you and tomorrow I will have the polish from Emily de Molly.  

You Make Me Quiver is a deep emerald green linear holo with lighter green flecks of shimmer through.  This polish is such a nice deep colour.  The formula is awesome.  You could easily get away with one coat.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box


Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm personally not one to wear green nail polishes but I can see me using this more for nail art.  It's such a great deep colour.

You Make Me Quiver is available for presale on May 14th at 12am EST until May 21st 12am Hawaiian time from Hella Handmade Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment