Glam Polish Limited Edition Valentine's Duo - Swatches & Review

Saturday 14 February 2015


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Today I have the last Valentine's Day duo to show you (I do have a Valentine's Day trio to show but that will be the in the next post). This year Glam Polish released two different Limited Edition duos (both had only 30 sets made) and were sold exclusively by Glam Polish or by Mei Mei Signatures.  Unfortunately I missed out of the Mei Mei Signatures exclusive ones (learn from my mistake people - new stock is added to the last page on her site not the first!) but I did manage to get the gorgeous pink set sold by Glam Polish.

These polishes came cutely packed in little pink bags and included some extra goodies - lip balm (which smells super yummy) and some nail vinyls in different designs (hearts, doves, bows, unicorns and LOVE).  I haven't actually used these yet but will definitely need to soon.

The first polish I tried from the duo is Beauty & The Beast.  This is a gorgeous bright pink holo with fuchsia shimmer.  The formula was super easy to use and it dried pretty quick too (although that may have something to do with the warm weather we are having at the moment).  My swatches show two coats.

Picture taken in light box
Picture taken in direct sunlight

Forget About Love is the second part of this gorgeous duo and possibly my favorite of the two.  This is described as a bright plum (its a mix between bright pink and purple) ultra holographic glitter with scattered holographic as well.  It's super pretty and applies really easily.  I used two coats for my swatches.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

I am so glad I managed to get my hands on this duo.  If you are luckily enough to find them in a blog sale or somewhere they are definitely worth adding to your collection.

4 comments:

  1. Wow the sparkles in Forget About Love in sunlight are really something! I adore Glams. I wish I had got the Mei Mei set too! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sparkles are so beautiful IRL Claire. I would love to get my hands on those Mei Mei ones. Hopefully Glam will release something similar soon to help fill that void :)

      Delete