Two Birds Lacquer Limited Edition Valentine's Day Duo - Swatches & Review

Friday 13 February 2015


Those who know me know that I do not celebrate Valentine's Day in any way (in fact this year my partner will be away for the weekend so it will just be me and my baby girl).  The only thing that is exciting for me around Valentine's Day is the girly polishes that the indie girls release.  They are always so pretty.  The Two Birds duo I will be sharing with you today is no exception.

A Thousand Julys is described as a beautiful, hot magenta shot through with violet shimmer and a sprinkling of iridescent glitters.  And boy is this polish is stunning. I really don't think pictures do this polish the justice that it deserves.  The formula on it is amazing.  It applies evenly and has great coverage.  I used two coats for my swatch.




The Thrill Of The Thought is a creamy white based polish filled with matte hot pink shards and glitter.  The formula of this one is great as well.  It applies easily, has great glitter payoff (with no fishing or dabbing required) and is completely opaque in two coats.




I absolutely adore both of these polishes and can see me grabbing for them a lot - especially A Thousand Julys.

This Limited Edition duo is still available over at Two Birds Lacquer for $18.50 as the duo or you can buy them individually for $9.95 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment