Emily de Molly Swatch Spam

Wednesday 13 May 2015


As I was packing up my polishes (and I am sure it will hit me again as I unpack all of them) that I have a lot of really pretty polishes that I haven't worn.  I definitely need to change that, so I am going to start doing some branded swatch spams or more regular single posts.  I haven't really decided what I am going to do yet.  Anyway, today I have six gorgeous polishes to share with you from Emily de Molly.



Fashion Victim is a pink jelly with various sizes and shaped glitters.  Show is two coats over Zoya Izzy. 


Hole In The Sky is a light blue creme with silver, periwinkle and lavender glitter.  My swatch shows two coats.

Princess Grace is a green crelly with neon yellow, green, pink, purple, orange and red hexes in various sizes and silver holographic butterflies.  This was a special polish made as part of the Wave Of Polish auctions back in 2013.  I was lucky enough to swatch Margaret's bottle.

Stealing Diamonds is a steel blue creme with silver, charcoal, pastel blue and sky blue holo.  Unfortunately this polish has been discontinued.

Sugar Free is a white base with yellow, pink and blue glitters. 


The Dance is a darkened magenta base filled with colour shifting shimmer that changes from pink to cold.  This polish is absolutely gorgeous.  This polish was specially made for the Wave Of Polish auctions in 2014.  I was lucky enough to swatch Margaret's bottle.


I'm such a huge fan of Emily de Molly.  Hayley does know how to make the most beautiful polishes, the formulas are amazing and the customer service is fantastic.  I can't wait to add more and more of of Hayley's creations to my collection.

Australian customers can purchase directly from Emily de Molly.  For international customers please see the international stockists list.

So what do you think of this sort of post?  Let me know in the comments below.    


No comments:

Post a Comment