Flakie Friday - Femme Fatale Cosmetics Ever Elusive

Friday 15 May 2015


Don't you just hate when you get new polishes and you don't have the time to play with them?  Well that's what happened to me with Femme Fatale's Ever Elusive (and the Snow White inspired polishes - I am hoping to swatch them before the end of this month if time allows).  I am so happy I finally had a chance to try this polish.

Ever Elusive is the April 2015 group exclusive for Femme Fatale Fiends (you can join here so you don't miss out on any other group exclusives, sneak peeks of new collections or other fun stuff).  This polish is a sheer crelly mauve base with pink-copper-gold-green flakies, gold holo and pink accents.  While this is a sheer polish, it can be built up for full coverage in four coats which is shown in my pictures.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in lightbox

I love this polish and all the colour shifts in it.  I can't wait to try layering it over different coloured bases.  I still haven't unpacked my matte top coat so I was unable to see it mattified this time, but next time I wear it I will have to add a matte top coat.  Did you manage to pick this polish up?  If so, what layering combinations have you tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment