Bundle Monster Time Machine (Part Collection) - Swatches & Review

Friday 5 June 2015


I began my polish collection back in 2010 but I have no clue at what point I started stamping.  I do however remember buying some really cheap plates that didn't work at all, so I thought rather than giving up I would buy a set from Bundle Monster and I have been hooked ever since.  To date, I have collected all of the round plates, and today I am so excited to share with you my first rectangle plates from Bundle Monster, from the Time Machine collection.

The Time Machine collection consists of six XL plates which feature different nail designs from the past, present and future.  Each plate is unique and inspired by a different era in history.  The plates in the collection are Party Like 1869, Hipster Qualifications, Pop Culture Addict, Outer Space Cadet, Gilded Revolution and Prehistoria.  Today I will be showing you the Pop Culture Addict and Outer Space Cadet plates.

Seems there are quite a few designs in these plates (and only so many hours in the day) I have decided to test the designs on paper so you can see how they stamp.  I used Konad Black stamping polish and my rectangle squishy stamper from Messy Mansion.

Pop Culture Addict BM-XL133





Outer Space Cadet BM-XL134


I love both of these plates.  I think they both have some great designs on them and they stamp really well.  I haven't actually really had a chance to fully play with these plates just yet (only the one mani that I have posted above) but I will be definitely doing some more in the future so keep your eyes out on Instagram for them.

The Time Machine collection is avaiable now from Bundle Monster and is sold as a six piece set for US$24.99 or you can purchase these plates individually for US$4.99 each.

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).






1 comment:

  1. I love the idea behind this collection. Endless possibilities! I look forward to seeing more from the other plates

    ReplyDelete