Femme Fatale Cosmetics August 2015 COTM Cydonia Glimmer

Friday 21 August 2015


Today I have the Femme Fatale Colour Of The Month polish for this month.  I ordered this on the first of the month (along with the Mad Tea-Party Collection which I will be sharing with you over the weekend) and was extremely surprised when it arrived at my doorstep days later.  I honestly wasn't expecting it for weeks.  Anyway, I thought I would share this polish in a separate post as there is quite a few polishes in the Mad Tea-Party Collection.

Cydonia Glimmer is a raspberry pink jelly with a violet-blue shimmer, fire opal flakies, metallic magenta flakes and a hint of holo.  I think this is a gorgeous polish.  It is easy to use which is great but it is on the sheer side.  I used three coats for my swatch but probably could have done with a forth as you can still see a visible nail line.  Personally I am not a fan of nail lines at all.  Next time I wear this I will be trying it over a base colour of some kind.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box



Unfortunately when I wore this there was no sun so I was unable to really capture the beauty of this baby.  It is really pretty and would recommend it if you can get your hands on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment