Powder Perfect Halloween 2015 - Swatches & Review

Saturday 19 September 2015


Paint your nails as black as the soul of the spectre you're channeling this Halloween!

Halloween is fast approaching which means Halloween polishes are starting to be released.  Now I don't normally celebrate Halloween but I do however celebrate polishes.  Today I am excited to share with you Powder Perfect's Halloween 2015 polish.  That's right, polish not polishes.  I love that there is only one polish and this is definitely a gorgeous polish (and not one that is a Halloween only polish).

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Black, Like My Soul is a glossy black creme polish with silver glitters like sparkle like a starry sky.  This polish is quite camera shy and is definitely sparklier in person.  Formula is fantastic and only requires two coats to be opaque.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Did I mention that I love this polish?  It really is stunning, especially in person, it's definitely one you need to add to your collection.  Now if you are like me and love to "fill a cart" to save on postage, then you may be confused that this is only one polish.  Never fear, because there is another collection being released at the same time.  I will have my swatches and review of these up next week.

This polish is available for pre-sale on September 24th at 10am from Powder Perfect.  And as a special treat, pre-orders from the 24th to 30th of September will receive a 10% discount.  

No comments:

Post a Comment