Say It With Polish Spring Collection and Brown Brothers Collaboration - Swatches & Review

Friday 30 October 2015


Say It With Polish recently contacted me and ask if I wanted to try out some of their polishes.  Now I didn't know much (or anything really about this brand until I was contacted) so was interested to learn more and of course try them out.  For those of you who don't know about this brand Say It With Polish is Australia's first and only personalized polish.  How cool is that?  You simple select from the range of colours on their website, create the message you would like the bottle to say (or select one of the messages listed), pick your font and sizing and you are done.  These definitely make for great presents for polish lovers.  Now today I have six polishes from Say It With Polish to share with you.  Four of the polishes are part of their Spring Collection, and the other two I received as part of their collaboration with Brown Brothers.

Examples of the personalized labels Say It With Polish offer

Classic Vintage is a purpley taupe polish with a sheen to it.  Quite pretty and definitely unique in my collection.  Formula was great and easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
Fruity Fling is an orange creme.  This one does photograph more orange and brighter than it looks in person.  Formula wise it is easy enough to work with (although the long brush takes a little getting use to).  It does apply a little patchy on the first coat however it did even out on the second coat.

Picture taken in light box
Purple Rain is a purple creme.  This is by far my favorite of the polishes that I have tried.  Not only does it have my name on it (which is just a huge bonus) but the colour is stunning and it applies like a dream.  You could nearly get away with only using one coat.  Love it.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
Savvy Blue is a light blue polish with a sheen to it.  It's not quite shimmery and it's not metallic.  It's a super pretty polish and definitely unique in my collection.  Formula wise it applies well.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
Spring Rosas is a coral creme.  Formula is great and applies well.  Plus it's a really pretty colour.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
Wine & Shine is a rose gold metallic.  This on is easy to use and opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

How would you and your friends like to win five of the polishes shown in this post (all of them except Purple Rain) plus four bottles of Brown Brothers Wine?  Simply take a photo of your mani holding a glass of Moscato, upload it to Instagram using the hashtag #makeitmoscato and tag two friends who you would like to enjoy a Moscato Mani with.  For all the terms and conditions head over to the Brown Brothers website.

If you are wanting to personalize some polishes for yourself or some gifts for others definitely check out Say It With Polish.  They also offer world wide shipping.
 

1 comment: