Powder Perfect The Castle Collection - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 1 December 2015


I'm back with another new collection from Powder Perfect.  There are definitely a lot of exciting new polishes coming from them at the moment, and I don't know about you but I love all these new things.  Today I have The Castle Collection to share with you.  This collection consists of six beautiful polishes that have amazing formulas.  All of them are so easy to work with and only require two coats to be opaque.  Seriously what more can you ask for?



Crenellations is a beautiful grey creme.  I've really been coming around to grey polishes lately.  It's not normally a colour I would go for but I am really liking this one.  

Picture taken in light box
Family Crest is a rich wine red polish with pink shimmer throughout.  This is a really interesting colour.  The shimmer in it gives the polish a kind of purpley red tone to it.  I really like it.  

Picture taken in light box
Gilded Beauty is a soft coppery gold metallic polish.  This one is easy to apply but I recommend careful application because cleaning up this polish can be a bit messy.  And if you are anything like me, those little shimmery bits stick like crazy and refuse to move again.  Beautiful colour though so well worth the shimmer everywhere.

Picture taken in light box
Library Dust is a subtle periwinkle blue creme polish.  Sooooo pretty.  The formula of this one is slightly thicker than than the others in this collection but it is still easy to work with.  This one you could nearly get away with one coat, but I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
Once Glorious is a delicate lavender creme polish.  Love it!

Picture taken in light box
Recollection is a creamy nude lacquer.  This is one of my favorite toned nudes.  I think it is quite flattering.


Picture taken in light box
How beautiful is this whole collection?  There isn't really too much I can say about it without repeating myself.  The formulas are all fantastic and the colours are beautiful.

The Castle Collection opens for pre-orders today until the 6th December and are available from Powder Perfect.  All pre-ordered shades have 10% off.  It's definitely a great time to grab them. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice I do like Once Glorious, it's very pretty :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a stunning purple. It's one of my faves too :)

      Delete
  2. I love this entire collection!! Australian indies do it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this entire collection too. Powder Perfect are on fire at the moment. So many stunning polishes. I don't know how she keeps up with herself :)

      Delete