Dance Legend Velvet Minis - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 9 February 2016


Last week I received the most epic nail mail from Dance Legend.  Normally I would have a hard time deciding which polish to start with first, but not this time.  As gorgeous as all the polishes are I couldn't go past the Velvet Minis.  Not only are the colours stunning but I was dying to see what the finish was going to be like.  I will be sharing with you the two Velvet Minis I received today and then I will have quite a few other Dance Legend polishes to share with you over the coming weeks.

Pictures taken in direct sunlight
2 is the most beautiful purple with flecks of silver.  There are also some flecks in some other colours (check out Debbie @ladyandthe_stamp on Instagram from an awesome macro picture).  It's so pretty, pictures just don't really do it justice.  The formula is great, it applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
11 is a bright pink with a strong golden shimmer throughout.  I love this polish!  The formula isn't as good as 2 as it does apply slightly uneven and requires three coats for even coverage, but the colour is so amazing I can forgive it.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I am seriously in love with these polishes.  The colours are amazing and the finish is beautiful.  I probably should have seen what these polishes look like with top coat but I didn't want to take away from the matte look of them.  I seriously need more from this collection.

The Velvet Minis and other Dance Legend polishes are available from Dance Legend (with international shipping).

Don't forget to follow Dance Legend on Facebook and Instagram.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are aren't they? I have a few other Dance Legends to swatch and then I will be ordering more....the Velvet Minis will definitely be included. :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty I need these! I any trying to get more DLs in my life lol! :-D

    ReplyDelete