Femme Fatale Cosmetics February 2016 Releases - Swatches & Review

Friday 4 March 2016


It was a quiet month on the Femme Fatale front for me in February.  There wasn't a new collection released (only another pre-sale for previous collections which I already own) so I only grabbed the February Colour Of The Month polish and the reformulated version of Love's Wound from the Midsummer Night's Dream Collection.  So today's post is going to be quite a short one.


Dust Of Nibiru is a navy crelly with pink shimmers, teal microglitters and opal green flakes.    This is February's COTM.  I think this is a rather interesting and pretty polish.  The formula is fantastic and is close to being a one coater.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Love's Wound is the polish that was released as part of the Midsummer Night's Dream Collection back in October last year.  Unfortunately there was a fault with the pigment which resulted in the polish changing into a bright pink.  I have included the swatches that I did back in November last year.  I believe that by the time I did my swatches my polish had already began changing colours (it is now slightly more pink toned than in these pictures).  Faulty pigment or not, I think this is such a beautiful colour.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Love's Wound (reformulated) is a purple tone with a bold green overlay.  I really like the reformulated version of this polish too.  I am happy that I own both versions.  The formula of this one is easy to use but is a little sheer in colour.  I used three coats for my swatch, but there is still a slight visible nail line.  

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Such pretty releases from February.  Unfortunately Dust Of Nibiru is no longer available (unless one of the stockist have it) and I am not sure if the reformulated version of Love's Wound is available or if it was a once only pre-sale.  May be worth stalking Femme Fatale to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment