Grace-Full Nail Polish Hella Holo Custom Polishes - Swatches & Review

Sunday 15 May 2016


Grace-full Nail Polish have again created some more exclusive polishes for Hella Holo Customs (or HHC for short).  What is Hella Holo Customs you may ask?  HHC is a Facebook page that was created to have custom holographic polishes made especially for group member.  If you are a lover of all things holo then you definitely need to join.  You can find the group here.  Anyway, Grace-full Nail Polish (along with Celestial Cosmetics) has made three exclusive polishes for the group and I have them to share with you today.


Eternal Sunset is a purple jelly with multichrome flakies in copper, gold and fuchsia and pops of holo micro glitter in bright pink and copper.  I am so in love with this polish.  The formula is great and easy to use.  You can get away with two coats of this one, however I do recommend three coats so you can really experience the squishy jelly goodness, plus more flakies.  Who doesn't love extra flakies?  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Mango Sorbet is citrus orange holo with a gold shift.  Now I am not really an orange fan but I do like this one, especially with the gold shift.  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Unicorn Lagoon is a blue green holo with sparkle and multichrome flakies in pink, gold, blue and purple, and pink microglitter.  I really like this one.  It's very interesting.  My camera (particularly in direct sunlight) didn't want to fully capture it's true beauty.  The formula is fantastic and you could get away with one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Seriously how gorgeous are these polishes?  I am particularly loving Eternal Sunset.  Jelly flakie goodness and with a little holo?  Love it!

These three polishes are available exclusively for Hella Holo Custom members.  Make sure you join the group to find all purchasing info.  I believe that these are only available for a limited time, so grab them while you still can!

4 comments:

  1. Eternal Sunset is amazing, the others are pretty but I think we need to add flakies to everything!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eternal Sunset is so amazing. I am such a huge sucker for flakies....and purple polishes really.

      Delete
  2. All are so pretty, but I have to admit Eternal Sunset is a clear favorite for me. That base, those flakies. Yup, going to get that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eternal Sunset is absolutely AMAZING! Hands down the favorite of mine too

      Delete