Grace-full Nail Polish Oy With The Poodles Already Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 19 May 2016


Late last month Grace-full Nail Polish released a Gilmore Girls inspired collection called There She Goes which was made exclusively for the Facebook group members (you can see my swatches and review here).  Well exciting news for you Gilmore Girls fans, Grace-full are also releasing an eight piece collection inspired by the show called Oy With The Poodles Already.  I just so happen to have all eight polishes to share with you today.  This post is quite picture heavy so I will keep the chatting to a minimum.


Bad Girls is a red jelly packed with silver holographic flakies.  The glitter in this one is really interesting.  It's quite pretty and the formula is easy to work with.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Copper Boom has a copper like base and is full of copper ultra holo glitter.  The formula of this one is a little on the thick side but it is still easy to work with.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm Smad is a bright purple shimmer with multi colour ultrachrome flakies.  I really like this one.  It's easy to use and you could get away with one coat.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast sunlight

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
I Will Follow is a royal blue linear holo.  Gorgeous colour with a great formula.  Very close to being a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Luke's Shirts is a navy jelly with microglitters in red, burgundy, emerald, blueberry and navy.  The formula is easy to use and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box
Michel's Underwear is a deep blue jelly with ultra chameleon flakies in blue, green, gold and pink.  This polish is easily one of my favorites in this collection.  Sadly, my camera didn't want to play nicely with it, especially with the colour shifts.  Trust me, you can see it all in person and it is amazing.  The formula is easy to use, and while you can get away with two coats, I recommend three coats so you get the extra squishy goodness and extra flakies!

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken indoors

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken indoors

Picture taken indoors

Picture taken indoors

Picture taken indoors
Star's Holo is a deep mint holo with silver and turquoise glitter.  The formula is easy to use and opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Where You Lead is a multichrome polish that shifts from purple, to pink, to red and to orange.  The colour shift is amazing and the formula is easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in sunlight
Like I mentioned in the previous post, I don't know Gilmore Girls so the references don't mean much to me.  I do speak polish and these are fantastic polishes.  My absolute favorites would have to be Michel's Underwear and Where You Lead, followed by I'm Smad, I Will Follow and Bad Girls.

The Oy With The Poodles Already Collection is available from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site on Friday 20th May at 7pm AEST and on the international site on Friday 20th May at 7pm CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment