Dance Legend Golden Eye (part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Saturday 25 June 2016


Dance Legend have been super busy increasing their range of polishes and I am lucky enough to have a few from some of the new collections.  I will be sharing these with you over the next few weeks.  Today I have two of the polishes from the Golden Eye Collection.  This collection features six mini sized (6.5ml) magnetic polishes.  I have never tried magnetic polishes before so was super excited to try these out (*spoiler alert there will be some more magnetic polishes coming up in a future review).


Thunderball is a navy blue magnetic polish with golden shimmer.  I really like this colour, especially seems it's winter (and freezing cold) here in Melbourne.  This polish is easy to work with and you could easily get away with one coat (I'm not sure if the magnet would work with only one coat though).  The magnet was easy to use and showed the change quite well.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
You Know My Name is a olive green magnetic polish with a bronze shimmer.  This formula of this one is easy to use and you can get away with one coat.  I didn't find that the magnetic change was quite as obvious as Thunderball but there is definitely a change there.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
Overall I quite like these polishes.  It took me a little while to get use to how close you need to hold the magnet to the polish for the change to happen but I got there in the end.  I definitely will be playing around with these some more.

The Golden Eye Collection is available from Dance Legend (with international shipping).

Don't forget to follow Dance Legend on Facebook and Instagram.
 

4 comments:

  1. I love that these have James Bond names!! That just tickles me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I have zero clue about James Bond but these polishes are kinda cool.

      Delete
  2. Love these magnetic polishes and the colours are so dragon-Esk. Gorgeous pictures as always Tracy
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete